Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tiger cat always loved the old man

We is the bride and groom is Seagull Los Ta Pi. Pictures were taken in January last at his place we grew up - Quang Ngai with the following localities: Mount Pen, My Khe Beach, Set, elementary and gold sand.


You and I share a case study, but know each other but rarely speak. Coast to start when they meet in the student union on 09/01/2009. He was flirting and or call him old woman, still with us, then he is a lovely old man.

After many months of love, anger, at times seemingly far apart, but because our love was so big I could not leave again. And then we'd decided to live on a 4/3 to. I want to send him a message that: "My husband loves game! Wife loved him very much. Let's overcome all difficulties, I feel the waves to be together as husband happiest light".



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Bài đăng phổ biến